Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Racism Now On Xbox Live

You ever sat at home and said to yourself " Where the hell did my kid learn to talk like he's done 20 years in Pelican Bay?" I don't have kids but I do know quite a few parents and I feel parents need to rip the Xbox out of there kids hands and beat the holy shit out of them like my parents did. I would not say I am easily offended; I'm more offensive then most when I speak my mind but I try to remain respectful and never attack anyone on the cultural backgrounds. From time to time I use the work Nigga to my friends who I got a NAACP clearance from but would never say it to a person who I was not friends with or pronounce it in the slavery term of Nigger. I quote rap music from time to time and like the cracker I am will sing along to NWA fuck the police but would not say get up and karaoke it in Harlem at the Apollo Theater. As a society were just not there yet. In My Opinion parents are to busy losing their jobs, having affairs and introverted on their own lives of selfishness to worry about what their kids do until there embarrassed by them or lose the oh so precious social stature. If you were not ready for kids then you should not of had them until you drunken drugged lace clubbing day and band whoring was over. Kid change you and as a parent it is your responsibility to raise them proper. Partying is done, Drunken Orgy's with a band is over. Blowing and then Blowing off you job is over. Going out doesn't exist anymore unless it to catch the latest Pixar Joint at  6:00pm so you can be home in bed by nine. As much as a gift children are the are a huge responsibility like a prison sentence. Do it right and Jr buying you a Mercedes when he gets that big six or seven figure job. Do it wrong he's doing time with his dad in Chino for credit card fraud and a potential race crime because CPS took him away after your 2nd DUI with him in the car.





So to my case in point. I'm a regular on Xbox Live. I know several Admin with in Microsoft and I also work occasionally for WCG and MLG promoting tournaments and coordinating events all over the globe. And they pay me. So when I get so tweenager on ther telling me " He is going to rape me in the ass with a niggers dick then fuck my sister with said same dick" kinda pisses me off and show me why the rest of the world hates the USA. I'm sure one of his moms boyfriends made reference to that at some point in his life but also allowing a kid to play an adult game is also questionable parenting. Look kids you can be tough on line but one day your going see me at some tournament and I will disqualify you for your conduct. I have kick 2 Teams out of the same tournament for being assholes. I have even had a gamer take a swing at me, have me laugh in his face and it took 6 people and 2 security gaurds from keeping me from wrecking the kids life. Good thing he was 17 but still you don't walk up spit and take a swing because you lost and were told going in you should win. We are not entitled to nothing in this world except Death and that is the only guarantee in life.

People to this day are homophobic and Racist and Xbox is there new platform and unfortunately there between the ages of 10-25.

Bottom Line you kill avatars in a fantasy based C+C2 world. You think and probably believe you can hold a gun and kill someone and decide to do it because you play the game and that how the real world is. No the real world is full of guys and gals like myself who will whoop your ass if you ISH with us. I'll fuck a person up and please try to pull a gun on me because I will love to have a reason to claim self defense when I do end your life. I let a lot of things ride because prison, law suits, and losing my job is not worth it. I think Xbox should have shock collars for anyone under 21 in the USA (Europe is not needed cause most games get banned of these nature and people are generally more respectful in online communities) and a list of words should send 4000 volts to their dome one time and there cured. trust me the risk of a swift ass kick triggered by key words will solve a lot of problems in the world. My dad disciplined me as a child and whipped my ass good a few time. I turned out fine. Fuck time out kick you kid in the face it will work better.

Your kids are reflection of you and if you kid is online being a racist bastard then you as his parent must be one to. Put the crack pipe down and raise your kid otherwise don't be surprised when he goes Columbine on your ass or his school and sit there and tell me he was a good kid. I won't buy it. As the great Sheriff Buford T. Pussard would say " When I get home I'm going punch your Mama straight in the mouth." or Chris Rock "America beat you kids. I know if I said thing your kids say my Momma would of  kick my ass." Remember your parents not Friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment