Friday, April 9, 2010

Shredder Woods


Shredder Woods is doing what he does best but his ball in the cup, avoid hazards, and blasting all the haters. I had a felling tiger was going be on fire and it's not even Sunday yet. I wonder if he is bumping Drake "Forever" on his Ipod or maybe Fort Minor "Remember The Name" and defiantly Swiss Beats  "It's me Bitches" as he run through the field of the Masters. Now I don't know if he is going to win because we know the field just isn't going to lay down and let him have his way with them just yet. But he is romancing the average golf fan again. This guy is a beast on the course. He gets as many Birdies as he does bird. It's only time be for he is out slaying chicks and cashing checks. Tiger needs this. Even thought I think he is full of shit about being a sex addict. He is a competitor at every thing he does and I swear he is the one man on the plant that can take the crown from Wilt Chamberlain or ever Ron Jeremy. If I had the money to bet and could get a good line on Tiger right now I would lay weight. If he wins we will be talking about his domination on the course in the biggest event on the biggest stage in golf. We will revere him for the competitor he is, beating all odds in the largest of magnifying glasses, as the whole world watched  waited for him to break. If he does break and I dont think he will that will also be as epic. I want to see a Johnny Mack kind of melt down. I want him to spear some one in the gallery with the 16th hole flag pole like a warrior from 300. Dropping Fuck You's like Pac-Man Jones making it rain at the strip club. (side note: remember to always support your Single Crack Head Mothers of America local chapter) Better yet I would love to see the opening of Last Boy Scout where Tiger is running up the 18th hole with a nickle plated Glock 33 blowing the knee caps off his caddy and competitions and take his life with a shot to the dome right on the green. Blaze of Glory Mother Fuckers. In reality he will probably say his family is most important and he just lucky to be in the field with such blah blah blah bullshit lies and more bullshit followed by buy my shit I'm selling. Even better if he wins it will be the same speech and bullshit when he should walk to the podium, get the green jacket and say " Fuck all you Haters, Did You Forget I'm Mother Fucking Bitches Slaying Tiger God Damn Woods, I'm Mother Fucking King Kong In This Jungle."  Flip the media the bird have Don Magic Juan, 10 chicks waiting for him, a bottle of crystal iced out in  a private jet going  Vegas and have an Orgy. Mans Game.

Imagine how  Dave Chappelle would be killing it on Tiger if he was on the air "I'm Rich Bitches".

(Damn I realize now how much I need a vacation)

No comments:

Post a Comment