Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WAREHOUSE 13 NEW DREAM GIRL CRUSH

So this is my new dreamkiller. She goes by the name of Allison Scagliotti. She is on the TV series on SYFY called Warehouse 13 which thanks to Hulu recommendation I discover this awesome show. She is a youngster I think 20 max. Perfect age. She plays a character that is super smart nerdy computer hacker who is always getting into adventures and trouble on the show. I would like to think of her as that in real life and my late night exploration in my mind. She is a good looking chick. Spunky and goes to school at some JV in the valley. Almost want to make me take a class with her but as we been learning in life the Fantasy is better than reality. She an Actress so she is probably a little shallow and been on TV for a minute.  I tend to dream and aim high in life and with the power on money and wealth one day I will accrued like barrels oil , I just might meet her if she ever does a stint in rehab and loses everything or has a sex tape the leaks out. I would never wish my life on anyone but for now she is my new IT girl. Now she will probably never cross my path because for one I don't stalk chicks. I have far more better things to do with my life and two i would want to actually talk to her and realize she is either a total moron or a bitter jaded bitch. I just like to think of her as the average corny girl I can have a few cocktails with and maybe listen to the new Coheed and Cambria joint with. There new album by the way will be epic like we come to expect from Claudio and Mike and the rest of the gang. She a red head so automatically she is good in bed. I would not change anything about her because she only exist on my lap top on a web site that goal is to liquidize my brain so it can be sucked out easier. Little do they know my mind is like Chernobyl is today; empty vast waste land that is toxic for the next 50+ decades and will in turn kill them. I would never suggest trying to diffuse the ticking Nuke that lives inside my head. I wish I was more normal but I been twisted and jaded to the point of no return. She could live in my mind next protected from the evil in the one happy place once occupied by Clash of the Titans. At least til I lose interest which will happen pretty quick but at least this nerd chick tomboy is my pick of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment