Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello People I'm Saturn Killed


Welcome to my life. For the past couple of years I have tried to get my thoughts and opinions post on some of my friends blogs. So after years of rejection and peoples agendas, I have decided to start my own. In other words... Fuck You Blog World.
I am not a writer. I am just a guy living my life in Southern California that chooses to be me. I don't really give a shit about a lot of things. I am a weird dude but I'm honest with my ideas and thought and try to be original and think out side the box. My grammar will be ruff at times and filled with alcoholic slurs. I will try my best to communicate as best as I can but there are no promises and no misconceptions. Remember this is my world your entering in to. My head will be your playground. You will love me and hate me all at the same time, this I promise.

I'm a 29 year old single capricorn. I am a selfish person. I do look out for my friends and when shit hits the fan, I am the one person who will speak up, get your back and fight til the end. People annoy me to the point where I potentially implode on the inside and go off and spew the truth. Like it or not I don't like you; I choose to tolerate you. I have few friends and people in my life that understand me and my since of humor. As outgoing as I can be. As Emo as the world will allow me to be. There was once a line people didn't cross. I will cross that line doing a buck sixty and will not feel bad about it.
I work in the Automotive and Entertainment industry which will occasionally poke its head in and say Hi. But I'm about more than that I will share my views on politics, women, men, society, video gaming, and occasionally my friends and family. Like Jim Rome said" I'm not for everybody. Give me two weeks and if you don't like me give it two more. I'm not for everyone".
I have decide to do this as my form of stress relief and to clear my head and provide entertainment. Pure entertainment. Don't go off and kill yourself, don't try to hunt me down because your kids are reading this and your a bad parent. I will answer any questions, tell my brand of Saturn Tails and Stories. I'm not looking to hurt anyone yet but just remember on the other side of this monitor there a guy who likes a good gun fight. I been to war zones and one of the 10% of American who have been out of the country and adjectivally have a passport. Hawaii, the Florida Keys, and Mexico do not count. Hell SoCal is Mexico. Look around Mexicans have taken California back. There even allowed in Entratainment like the whitest Mexican ever, George Lopez. Why do all rich ethnic men marry white women? The answer: As long as they have a Amex and a 20 something year fucking their brains out they'll marry anyone as long as they don't have to work and their husbands are gone a lot. Prozac (cocaine) on speed dial, a cocktail and no pre-nub. There business women getting paid to play. The men are the dumb ass who marry them a pay to keep them and then cry when they take half.

No comments:

Post a Comment