Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Paticks Day with Dorian Jones


So since all my friends that I would party with are out of town for South By South West (SXSW), I planed on taking the night off and just going home to chill out. Too many cops are out on drinking holidays and it is not work getting a DUI. I had a hellish day at work and was finishing up my day and decided to check in on twitter for any SXSW up dates. I noticed that Dorian hit me up and was in Santa Monica. He was looking for a place to drink and get laid. I suggested he head over to The Daily Pint because there would be no cover and I would swing through and have a drink with him. Little did I know tonight would be Epic.

So I arrive at The Pint and find parking right away. I walk in and the atmosphere is great. I use to work at The Pint and I try to always go "Home for the Holidays" and it is a great local drinking spot. Limited Hipsters mostly business crowd and normal people. Lots of bird getting drunk look to have fun. So I start playing this smoking hot chick at pool and she broke so one game done and gone back to her fake boyfriend. Dorian arrives and we start shooting the shit and I meet these two Koren girls. So the night goes on I get play from one of the girls and Dorian comes off as a Gay guy and a Creeper to them. Dorian is a weird dude but a good guy. The more I hang out with him the more I get him and I understand where the girls were coming from.

The girl I'm prospecting is a real ball buster. She reminded me of an ex and her personality was that of a crazy bitch. Craziness turns me on for some reason. I I put up with her abuse for most of the night and then we walk across the street to the park and begin negotiations. I n the end we hooked up on a side street and did our thing. It was good but once again will I ever hear from her. She seemed to get me but she was very cynical, very forward and very brash. All quality I like in a girl. She had a take an opinion on everything and could question a conversation with playful banter. She was no bullshit. Direct and took me time to adjust. I so refreshing to talk to some one who was real. But in my life they come and go. Well see if she calls on my services again and if she does I will be ready, Weapons Dressed and Ready To Kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment